Velleman announced on it’s website http://www.k8200.eu a new 3D printer kit, nothing new but Velleman is a relative large player in the field of electronic kits.
And then there’s the price 699 euro’s for an aluminium framed printer, a bargain I think. But we have to see the print results, some examples on the ‘teaser’ site aren’t that good in comparison with my own Felix 3D printer.
- heated bed
- Linear ball-bearings 8 en 10mm
- Fused Filament Fabrication PLA & ABS (3mm)
- FTDI USB 2.0 to serial (Arduino compatible)
- print speed 120 mm/s
- Max. print speed 150 tot 300 mm/s
- Nominal mechanical resolution X en Y 0,015mm (smallest movement in X- en Y-direction), Z: 0,781 μm (smallest movement in Z-direction), nom. print resolution: Wall thickness (X,Y): 0,5mm en layer depth (Z) : 0,20-0,25mm
- Power: 6A.